Friday, June 3, 2011

Course Reflections

1). The one assignment that was fun to do was watching The Hangover, then had to talk about the bromance bond and relate it to Grazian's article. This was fun for me because the film was hilarious and the work was easy. From doing this assignment I learned that men could have this bromance bond and still be masculine.

2). There weren't any assignments that I didn't care for, but there were times I felt like giving up and not completing them.

3). Overall I do think Blogger was a useful tool to this class because, it helped me keep my work organized because it's all done on the computer. It also gave me a chnace to learn about the website.

4). We pretty much covered all topics on masculinity pretty well. I would have liked to touch more on the bromance topic.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, Natalia. Yes, the topic of bromance is quite interesting and I wish we had more time to pursue it further. Maybe a whole course on bromance?
    In your response to the second question, you wrote "there were times I felt like giving up and not completing them." Why? Could you explain this a bit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There were just times I got frustrated because I couldn't find good sources that i liked. Then sometimes I felt like it was too much work. This was a challenging class, and I learn a lot.

    ReplyDelete